{ First Smile ; I’m sorry, I can't afford a Ferrari }

Smiles,
Yesterday, I watched Rapunzel / Tangled in Golden Screens Cinemas at 2.40 p.m . I found it really really amusing. Rapunzel's hair is really long and strong. I mean, she doesn't seem to feel any pain when she pull people up with her hair. Besides that, her hair is so long that it can carry hair down the tower. I find Rapunzel's paintings all really beautiful and her pet chameleon, Pascal rather cute >.< I also think Flynn's smoulder is really stupid and I actually laughed when he said, "You broke my smoulder". And all those wanted posters of him just can't get enough of his nose.

Now, I'm really really bored of waiting for Glee; Season 2 to come to Malaysia so, I'm going to download it. and personally, I prefer the Glee version ; Starring Gwyneth Paltrow of Cee Lo's Forget You. Listen to it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment