{ 10TH Smile ; You got me, yeah, you got me }

My chicken rice is good, oh yeah!
HELLO,

I got my Fate/Stay Night obsession back. I wonder why. So, I decided I'm going to change my desktop wallpaper, because I'm so bored and I have nothing better to do. I made Claypot Chicken Rice today with my mother for lunch today and it tasted good, well because I made it of course. Especially since I'm such terrible cook; which is a fact. Do not, I repeat, do not ignore that fact. Also, my cousin and aunt are in Kuala Lumpur now, because my cousin has a Squash Tournament going on. I hope he wins, he better. I'm waiting for Gossip Girl to load. I'm re-watching the whole series, starting from the first season, episode 1. I'm now in episode 2, and I'm pretty sure that by this month, I'll finish 1 season, since I have nothing better to do. Did you know, GLEE Season 2 will be arriving here in Malaysia on the 25th of January, and I really really can't wait to watch it.

Yesterday, I was watching Shrek 2. It's so boring. I'm not a Shrek fan, no offence to Shrek-fans. We also watched Got To Dance (UK) which I seriously love. Yesterday, Adam Garcia performed a tap dance with his partner and it was so interesting. The Box and Akai went through to the finals. I really really hope Akai wins. Did he?

0 comments:

Post a Comment